Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Email: A sad and embarrassing past

Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 12:37:01 -0700
From: "Calypso" warners@flash.net
To: "Kargos Bloodspitter" kargos@rocketmail.com
Subject: Re: From Matt again


My dearest love,it is so uplifting to see a letter from you! It makes my day! *kisses* I miss you soo much. are you having a grand time in london? is it as beutiful as they say it is? you are going to stone hinge?? you are so lucky! That is somewhere I really want to go. it is a place of great power, ya know that? I have like 8 pictures of it in my room. but no real pictures....I have never met n-e one who went there before. Do you think you could get me a picture? wow! where else are you going? is there a lot of spice girl crap in london? (just wondering) Oh I miss you SO much! I will try to upload thos pics...i dunno if I know how tho.but I will try me love. god i miss you. well, have fun for my, I love you
@--}---
All the love money can buy......an much much much more
<---Melissa